Please rebuild non-KF packages using ECM's kde_package_app_templates macro with KF 5.79

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Mon Feb 15 23:14:30 GMT 2021

Hi Friedrich, hi all

> the previous ECM 5.78 had a broken version of the macro
> kde_package_app_templates(), which generated unusable broken project template

Just FYI, Debian will ship 5.78 in the upcoming bullseye stable release,
but we have cherry picked the fix for the tar arguments and rebuild the
necessary packages so that the app templates are fine.

Best

Norbert
Debian Qt/KDE Team

Fujitsu Research Labs  +  IFMGA Guide + TU Wien + TeX Live + Debian Dev