Request of a new release of qtcurve

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Sep 5 15:58:02 BST 2018

Hi,

I noticed that you created few tags for qtcurve since the move on kde.org. But
many consumers (like distributions) did not notice it and they are still using
the old tarballs, probably because there were any formal release on
download.kde.org.
Even if you get the sources from the git tag, you miss all the translations,
which are normally part of the final tarball generated with releaseme.

Could you please create a new release according the release process, publush
it on kde.org? Please check and follow this document:
https://community.kde.org/ReleasingSoftware

Please note that right now the translations only track the master branch. Do
you plan to tag from 1.9 or from master? If master, we should track the
translations from that branch too (and that would require at least one day to
have them processed).

Ciao
--
Luigi