New dependency for KPat

Fabian K. 0inkane at googlemail.com
Tue May 22 20:01:17 BST 2018

Hi,

I've decided to push the change, so KPat now hard depends on
freecell-solver. The rationale is that the existing solver code is
hardly maintained anymore, and the new one provides a vastly better
experience. I hope this causes not too much distress for our friends
at Slackware, to whose I propose to:
- Either locally revert fc1d54ced6a727382599d767e55879b6843c3456. In
that case, I wouldn't triage bugs from Slackware users which relate to
those specific game solvers, but otherwise it would be fully
supported,
- or try to add the required dependency to your distro,
-  or to not package KPat. That would be a bit sad, but also not the
end of the world.

Cheers,
Fabian