Installing python __init__.py file from multiple KF5 frameworks

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Wed May 18 19:37:17 BST 2016

In data mercoledì 18 maggio 2016 20:20:46 CEST, Stephen Kelly ha scritto:

> However, as the python 2 packages can not use that solution anyway, packages
> will have to be split anyway.

You can use the other solution linked in the stackoverflow thread, it will work
with Python 2 as well.

> Can you be more specific what hints you want me to find there?

I went back and looked at it [1] and it uses PYTHON_INSTALL, which is part of
KDELibs4Support at the moment (it used to be part of kdelibs' CMake macros),
in PythonMacros.cmake.

I even touched that file, I don't remember what I did though. ;)

[1] https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=pykde4.git&a=tree

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B