konqueror state and plans?

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer bero at lindev.ch
Sun Jun 19 12:55:19 BST 2016

Hi,

On 2016-06-19 11:55, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Anyone can enlighten me what the current state / plans are regarding
> konqueror?

Would be good to know for me too...

> I am not speaking officially for Debian/Kubuntu Qt/KDE team, but from
> what I
> gathered the team would like to get rid of Qt4 based stuff rather
> sooner than
> later.

Same here in OpenMandriva. We've looked at the frameworks branch and are
seriously thinking of updating to a snapshot from the branch.

In our experience, some things we've been worried about most (Including
Konqueror and Okular) on the branch are looking really good (I'd say
better than the released versions).

ttyl
bero