What distributions would like KDE to do, sidenote: developers, check your licenses!

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Thu Apr 14 12:06:37 BST 2016

In data giovedì 14 aprile 2016 12:21:55 CEST, Thomas Pfeiffer ha scritto:

> Now the question is: How can we ensure that licenses get checked?
> Would it be possible to check them automatically using commit hooks, for
> example?

Hooks ensure the license is present or not already. I wonder if there is the
need to have such metadata (appstream, yaml, whatever) in each repo with the
license and ensure that things are compatible?

I am however not knowledgeable enough on the topic.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter