Keyboard shortcuts for assigning stars do not work in light table.

Benoît Barbier benoitlst at ouvaton.org
Sun May 26 20:03:01 BST 2024

Hello,
I've just understood why the keyboard shortcuts I had configured in
digikam didn't work in the light table.
Does the light table have its own keyboard shortcut configuration?

I've just noticed that the keyboard shortcuts I'd configured in digikam
didn't apply to the light table (which kept its default keyboard shortcuts).

--
Benoît