Import from iPhone on a Mac

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Fri May 3 09:41:13 BST 2024

Here on /e/OS (Android) and Linux Mint the phone pops up in my
file-manager; to make it work in DK I *first* have to *unmount* it
(detach from the filesystem) and then use it as a camera in 'Import ->
Camera'.
Seems that mounting the USB-connection (in /media/user/phone or
whatever) makes it 'occupied' and thus unavailable for other USB-protocols.

Might be the same on Mac.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli

Þann 3.5.2024 04:58, skrifaði Sebastian Beer: