uti.devel uti.devel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 09:30:31 GMT 2024

Hello,

I recently came across DigiKam while searching for an open-source
alternative for managing my photos. DigiKam appears to be a very
promising replacement, offering the ability to organize my photos within
a folder structure of my preference and providing all the benefits of a
managed gallery.

However, I've encountered a small hurdle that I can't seem to overcome.
I'm having trouble utilizing the Advanced Search feature to find images
that are missing certain information in their EXIF data, such as ISO or
camera/lens details. Even when I attempt to select all models or a wide
ISO range and choose "none of these conditions are met" I'm unable to
retrieve any results.

Could you kindly guide me on how to search for images that are missing
specific EXIF information?

Thank you for your assistance.