android image viewer recommendation?

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Fri Mar 8 09:37:41 GMT 2024

Le 08/03/2024 à 09:40, Markus a écrit :

> I don't have any preference for image viewer on android, except that it
> should work offline. Do you have any advice or recommendation?

there are many image viewer on android, and most smartphones have one
included ("gallery"?)

if this one don't fit your needs, you may find others on the open source
repository f-droid. There is also the google one

I also have the one of my cloud (two, in fact, ncloud and pcloud)

but none of them are really digikam aware, mostly done to work on own
phone photos

jdd
--
https://artdagio.fr