issue with time stamp image created with digikam editor

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Mon Jan 29 19:00:57 GMT 2024

My take on this is that the original image timestamp refers to the image
subject; cropping (or other modifications) is just some work on that
image subject, and should change the modification timestamp. And since
we can shift in two clicks over to order by modification date/time, I
don't see any necessity for changing current behavior.

Sveinn í Felli

Þann 29.1.2024 17:56, skrifaði Maik Qualmann: