Restoring a photo does not restore tags

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:21:13 GMT 2024

Another factor is the options to update the file time stamp and rescan the
image if it changes. The restored file will also be scanned again, if you have
not written the tags to the metadata, but have activated the option to write
tags, a "clean" scan will be performed, which of course deletes the tags in
the DB.

Maik

Am Dienstag, 23. Januar 2024, 19:10:42 CET schrieben Sie: