Feature request for Digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:48:49 GMT 2024

Hi,

In 8.3.0, we have an AI engine to parse photo scene detection and
automatically classify the photos depending on the detected contents.
The goal is to find animals, plants, monuments, city, objects, etc...
and to add corresponding keywords in the database.

I don't know if the neural network is programmed for the nude
detection. The only way to be sure is to test on your computer.

8.3.0 pre-release can be downloaded here :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

About the auto-tags project, take a look to the student blog :

https://community.kde.org/GSoc/2023/StatusReports/QuocHungTran#Add_Automatic_Tags_Assignment_Tools_and_Improve_Face_Recognition_Engine_for_digiKam

Best regards

Gilles Caulier