Feature request for Digikam

plaws at plaws.fr plaws at plaws.fr
Sun Feb 25 20:37:24 GMT 2024

Hi there,

I recently discovered about this wonderful software that is Digikam. I really love it and I quickly missed a feature I would love to have implemented in it. It can sound as a joke but I'm really serious with it : it is a nude detection.

Detecting faces is good and sort a huge amounts of pictures and saves me lots of time. However, there is the same thing with nudes. With live in a world where we stock a non-negligeable amount of nudes and I thought it would be great to have this little feature.

Just wanted to share that ! Thanks for the software, it is really incredible !

Jef (they/them)