Enable ART or Rawrherapee or Darktable as a RAW editor in Digikam

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:33:34 BST 2024

If the programs in the list are grayed out, the binary files will not be found.
On Linux we use QStandardPaths::findExecutable(). The programs are therefore
not contained in paths of the $PATH variable (/usr/bin; /usr/local/bin). Or
they are not installed natively, but as a Snap or Flatpak package.

No problems here under openSUSE, the installed RAW programs are also found
with the AppImage.

Maik