Enable ART or Rawrherapee or Darktable as a RAW editor in Digikam

Michel Cambron meacambron at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 15:04:33 BST 2024

Bonjour équipe DigiKam,

Thank you  very much to offer the community this amazing application.
Version 8.3  fixed performance issues under Windows

I have an issue with the Linux version ( Manjaro)  using AppImage. I am
not able to select, from the pull down list for the alternative RAW
editors ( in the configuration menu) , I see them ( ART or Rawrherapee
or Darktable) but they are greyed out. They have been disabled from
DigiKam over the last three months. I have a Windows version and I do
not have an issue, I can select  ART or Rawrherapee or Darktable.

Would you have any suggestions to help me resolve this issue?

Kind regards,

Michel