schema update to V 14 failed

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun May 14 11:52:13 BST 2023

The update tries to create the "modificationDate" column in the "Albums" table,
but it already exists. The cause is unclear, the digiKam4.db was already used
with a newer digiKam version? The update has already been aborted and
restarted?

Install SQLiteBrowser, open digiKam4.db, go to Albums table and delete
modificationDate column.

Maik