DK does not refresh file times when changed?

Thomas sdktda at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:46:38 BST 2023

Hi,

I recently had to change the dates on a few video files and I experience
unexpected behavior from DK.

I had a bunch of video files that were all from May 2023.

I then changed the date of these files using Linux's touch command.

Here the files are shown with the actual modified dates:

However, since Digikam already indexed these files, it got he old date.
I have then tried right clicking on the album and clicking Refresh. I
have also tried quitting DK and starting it again, but it keeps showing
the wrong May 2023 dates for these files as can be seen on screenshot below.

How do I make DK read the actual dates when they have changed?

--
Mvh
Thomas