Several problematic user stories

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.us
Fri Mar 31 18:08:06 BST 2023

It would also help if there were a generalized ability to undo recent
changes of the sort described below, or if that's not tenable, at least
a viewable log of recently performed operations and which photos they
were performed on, so that if you "lose" a photo after doing something
to it you can find it again.