problem with tags in hierarchy

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 12:38:40 BST 2023

Am Sonntag, 26. März 2023, 12:54:32 CEST schrieb frederic chaume:
> Hi all
>
> I have a strange behavior with the hierarchical tags
>
> I wanted to set a tag externaly in DXO and then expecting to see it in
The settings in the advanced metadata for keywords in digiKam are decisive. By
default in digiKam for dc:subject there is only a flat list without a path. For
example, move lr:hierarchicalSubject to the top of the list. The list is
processed from top to bottom until metadata is found. In digiKam-8.0.0 it is
possible to save and load metadata settings profiles. Give me a sample image
from DXO with all metadata set that is possible in the program (pick label,
color label, tags, etc.) I then create a pre-configured DXO profile for
digiKam-8.0.0.

Maik