[digiKam-users] Batch change just the month?

WuliNuChem restivog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 01:32:26 GMT 2023

Hey all,

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to change just the month in a batch of
images?

I have a group of images with different dates and I would like to change
just the month to be the same for all.

If I select all the photos in the group, the date shown is the last image
in the group. If I change just the month this particular date is updated to
all the images not just the month.

If I use the Batch Queue Manager, I can only change the date by a specific
number of days which won't work. I would need an option to change in
increments of months.

Any ideas?

Thanks Gord