[digiKam-users] DigiKam 8 and G'MIC-Qt

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 06:58:54 GMT 2023

Hi,

The crash in GMicQt is probably relevant of a limited stack size while
compilation of the plugin. There are files in bugzilla about this
topic :

https://github.com/c-koi/gmic-qt/issues/160

This is do not touch MacOS only, but also all systems.

I made a patch in GmicQt plugin for digiKam to see if it solve this issue.

Note: the GMicQt plugin is automatically hosted in the bundles. No
need to install extra files.

Best

Gilles Caulier