[digiKam-users] missing versions in version tree

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 17:05:25 GMT 2023

Hi Frederic,

Unfortunately, there will be no fix for digiKam-7.10.0, the one image produces
an XMP toolkit error:

Exiv2 ( 3 ) :  XMP toolkit error 102: Unknown namespace prefix for qualified
name

Furthermore, the images contain an unknown XMP namespace "plus_1__1_" for
Exiv2. In such a serious error in the XMP structure, when a warning or error
occurs in Exiv2 in digiKam-8.0.0, the metadata is automatically read with
ExifTool.
You need to rebuild the XMP metadata of the images in question with ExifTool.

Maik