[digiKam-users] Remote access or app?

Marc Palaus marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 15:06:57 GMT 2023

In my case, I use Pigallery2. It's a lightweight and fast self-hosted
solution that reads all the keywords and the faces from the pictures and
shows them in a website. You can do complex searches using that information.

https://bpatrik.github.io/pigallery2/

El 1/3/23 a les 9:59, Randy Wolf ha escrit: