DigiKam crashes after startup assistant

Dominik Austen Dominik.austen at web.de
Tue Jun 20 13:34:15 BST 2023

Hey Gilles,

sorry for not answering, I was busy in the last days.

I upgraded to MacOs 12.6.6 and tried the new installer, but unfortunately there is still no success.
When I open digikam, I see the MacOS “spinning wheel” — that seems to run forever — but no signs of digikam.
The digikam icon in the dock says “Application not responding”.

Best wishes,
Dominik