Digikam 8.10: External entry of geo loc not taken into account

Jean-Louis Martin jean.louis.ma.martin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 08:57:53 BST 2023

Hi all,
I'm still discovering Digikam 8.10 on Win11 and I'm stuck with this issue.
The answer is surely somewhere but a bit difficult to locate for me 😏

After a successful (automatic) scan of my first collection (local SSD 50k)
I manually (outside Digikam) modified or entered geo localisation. But
modifications are not visible in DigiKam ("monitor the albums for
eternal changes" is activated).
As an example you can see below on the left, selection of non-geolocated
items and on the right a selected item with geo loc exif data.

[image: image.png]

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jean-Louis