merge two picture

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Thu Jul 20 14:00:40 BST 2023

Hello,

I have seen several times the question "how can I manage the two faces
of an image, given there are comments in the back".

I don't find a relevant tool in digikam right now (version 8.0.0), but
it could be pretty easy if one have imagemagick installed. The CLI is:

convert 1.jpg 2.jpg +append 3.jpg

or the same with "-" in place of "+" to make it vertical.

this is grouping the two images in only one.

It could be easy to make a digikam plugin to do the same, right now I
copy the two images on a temp folder and do it manually

just for sharing :-)
jdd
--
c'est quoi, usenet? http://www.dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Usenet.Usenet