yesterdays build give error msgs

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Jul 19 00:19:34 BST 2023

On 7/18/23 12:43, Maik Qualmann wrote:
> They don't seem to be JPG images, Exiv2 finds 0x50 0x4B as identifier, instead
> of 0xFF 0xD8.
>
> They are probably docx, xlsx or pptx files. Send a sample to our private email
> address.
>
> Maik

And that is? And t-bird has inverted the sig detector, so I must mouse
highlight your msg before hitting reply list. What a PITA!.

But that doesn't make sense that this Exiv2 error is related to its not
seeming to have write perms to my own storage???? What I posted was just
a few at the top of many thousand similar msgs that flooded the
launching konsole.  There is by wc output, over 8000 pix in that
/home/me/pictures subdir. Taken with decent cameras, starting with an
ancient Nikon Coolpix L100 with a just noticeable prism
miss-registraion, is there a way to turn on debugging only for the
import/copy to local storage function?  That may make it easier to pick
out the real error from all this exiv bs.

Thanks Maik.  Take care & stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
  - Louis D. Brandeis