Setup Problem - Specifying Root Folder - Ubuntu

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:00:44 BST 2023

Hi,

It’s typically a problem with a bundle as flatpak or snap witch run in a
sandbox and make digiKam unusable. We do not support this kind of bundle
and we do not understand why this kind of limitation exists

Use the app image bundle that we provide, there is no limitation like this

Best

Gilles Caulier

--
Send with Gmail Mobile