[digiKam-users] rating for raw

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 17:10:21 GMT 2023

Hi Maik

thanks for your answer, that's work well with default, I was just
missing to manualy backport the external change from the XMP to DB (in
the caption tool sidebar)

Now I'm trying the same for the tags. So I checked where the added tags
are stored from DXO:

<dc:subject>
             <rdf:Bag>
                   <rdf:li>DXO</rdf:li>
                </rdf:Bag>
          </dc:subject>

and

<lr:hierarchicalSubject>
             <rdf:Bag>
                <rdf:li>DXO</rdf:li>
             </rdf:Bag>
          </lr:hierarchicalSubject>

so I added the following in the advanced settings: "Xmp.dc.subject"

and backport the changes from the file to the DB, but the new tag "DXO"
set from DXO is not visible in DK
Did I miss something?

regards
frederic