[digiKam-users] rating for raw

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:49:49 GMT 2023

Look in the advanced metadata settings and select rating. The top entry in the
list will be read by digiKam first, if it contains a valid rating it will be
used, otherwise the next entry in the list etc. The default is XMP:Rating as
the first entry. So that should work for you as this value is changed by DXO.

Maik