Digikam recursive tags

Laurens Swarte lswarte at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 10:34:04 GMT 2023

Good day,

My name is Laurens. I am 61 years old and new to Digikam on Ubuntu. I have
two computers running Digikam, a desktop PC and a laptop.

I moved my photo's from my desktop with a well organised library, with all
databses, to my laptop. Somehow that doesn't work. If I click on my
thumbnails pictures will not open in the image editor and my tags library
is mixed up.

Are there any other users out there moving their pictures from one computer
to the other? How do you perform this, to me, as an absolute beginner,
daunting task?

Thank you in advance for any attempt to help me,

with kind regards,

--
Laurens Swarte
the Netherlands