Cannot open images after upgrade to DK8.2

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 18:00:29 GMT 2023

Unfortunately, the message appears the first time when the settings were called
up in digiKam-8.2.0.
We have added a new value to the database parameters for the MySQL upgrade
program. When you read it for the first time, a default value is assigned, but
later when you save the configuration, an empty string is saved under SQLite.
This difference means that a different configuration is recognized the first time,
hence the message. Simply confirm that the existing database should be used.

Maik