Cannot open images after upgrade to DK8.2

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:10:31 GMT 2023

It's clear, it's a bug in 8.2.0 under Windows only.

Windows version is now compiled in native with Microsoft compiler
(previously it's cross compiled under Linux).

So specific bug can appear.

You have 2 solutions:

1/ use the cross compiled 8.2.0 done as in the past. It's available at
download place :

https://download.kde.org/stable/digikam/8.2.0/digiKam-8.2.0-Qt5-Win64.exe.mirrorlist

2/ Wait a little bit that problem is fixed in 8.3.0. We publish a
pre-release every days here :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Also please report the problem as a new file in bugzilla. Thanks in advance.

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided&product=digikam

Gilles