Incorrect permissions on files in Trash on NAS

Thomas sdktda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:13:05 BST 2023

Yeah, I think the problem is the *.dtrashinfo files.

When I reset permissions on those, it works again. If I do NOT reset
permissions on these files immediately after deleting an image, then
subsequent deletion of images will fail... Which I find a bit odd...
Because the user should be able to modify a file they made themselves...

--
Mvh
Thomas