Incorrect permissions on files in Trash on NAS

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 17:51:33 BST 2023

Is it just about the newly created *.dtrashinfo files? As Gilles already wrote,
the image files are only renamed with QFile::rename and must retain their
permission. The *.dtrashinfo files are created by QFile, we currently do not
set any permissions, these are determined by the operating system from the
value of the umask. On Windows the permissions are emulated using ACLs (Qt-
Doc). Of course we can set a permission.

Maik