Incorrect permissions on files in Trash on NAS

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:17:54 BST 2023

Hi,

It sounds like a missing code in Trash Manager to restore the file
right properties.

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/blob/master/core/libs/dtrash/dtrash.cpp?ref_type=heads#L91

In the code we simply use QFile::rename to process file move on the media.

https://doc.qt.io/qt-6/qfile.html#rename-1

Which operating system did you use exactly to run digiKam ?

Best
Gilles Caulier