Tags Failed to Write to Database

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 06:51:06 BST 2023

Note this addition we added to the description of how to create the database
in digiKam-8.2.0:

NOTE: If you have problems with a MySQL server on Ubuntu, enter:

SET GLOBAL log_bin_trust_function_creators=1;

in the mysql prompt. To be able to create MySQL triggers.

https://docs.digikam.org/en/setup_application/database_settings.html#the-mysql-remote-server

Maik