Insert Text Tool Font Style

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 21:07:58 BST 2023

I was dealing with this problem a long time ago. We definitely save the font
style. Good to test with simple fonts that only have bold and italics. But
"Condensed Bold" and "Bold" have the same value. We look for the entry with
the value in the list and use it. There is no difference in presentation.

Maik