Loss of menu bar and CTRL+M does not work

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:22:50 BST 2023

The menu can be activated in the context menu of the right mouse button over a
thumbnail or preview. As of digiKam-8.0.0, we also have a hamburger menu in
case the menu bar is hidden.
digikam-8.1.0 is by no means slower than digikam-7.10.0. A database update is
carried out at the first start, which may take a while. If you have already
started digiKam-8.1.0, you should no longer use digiKam-7.10.0, the database
is no longer compatible.

Maik

Am Mittwoch, 16. August 2023, 19:21:35 CEST schrieb
herve.lebrouster at orange.fr: