soft proofing

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 05:30:43 BST 2023

Hi,

The soft proofing indicator is only available in the View menu. You
can plug it into the toolbar if you want.

Typically, if the icc color profile is correctly recognized by the
LCMS engine, the canvas rendering must be changed by a color
conversion. This does not affect the real image, only the canvas view
in the editor.

Perhaps you can share your printer profiles to see if the problem can
be reproducible.

Note: in your color management settings, the screen profile must be
properly configured of course.

Best regards

Gilles Caulier