soft proofing

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 15:26:45 BST 2023

Hi all

I'm trying to test different ICC profile relative to different paper
support.
So in the image editor, I'm trying different soft proofing option using
different ICC I have downloaded.
I'm setting Soft proofing to on , but didn't see any difference
I'm also using the Soft proofing view but I don't know when the soft
proofing is activated and displayed and when not.
looking at the manual
https://docs.digikam.org/en/color_management/printer_profiles.html , I
notice that there is radio button in front of "Soft proofing view", but
in my case I don't have it (using DK8.1.0 on windows). Is it normal?
Is there anotherĀ  way to know whent the sof proofing view is activated
or not ?

ThanksĀ  and regards

Frederic