how to reinitialise access to flickr after DK crash

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:37:32 BST 2023

Hi

Another problem I discover after the DK crash , I'm no more able to
export to flickr.
the file digikam_oauthrc was still present but the login wasn't visible.
So I decided to restart connexion process from scratch, so I removed the
digikam_oauthrc file (after a backup)  and the permission in flickr and
then I was expecting to restart the authentification process as
described in the manual
https://docs.digikam.org/en/export_tools/flickr_export.html

So I used export/export to flickr but I got the "account selector"
window instead of the flickr login window and a new digikam_oauthrc has
been created with some tokens
And if I click to "add new account" I'm getting a black window called
"flickr login"

what did I miss ? how to reinitialized the connexion ?

thanks in advance

Frederic