[digiKam-users] Moving items externally while preserving digiKam user info

Marc Palaus marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 22:26:11 BST 2022

I think the easiest way would be to save the metadata in the pictures
themselves (or in xmp sidecar files), then move the files using your
favorite method, and once you are done let Digikam to scan the changes
during the next startup. Make sure you have checked in the options to
"Rescan files when modified" and "Clean up metadata from the database
when rescan files" (Settings/Metadata)

El 5/9/22 a les 15:47, Sepp A ha escrit: