[digiKam-users] Display photo information on a picture (JPEG)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:58:53 BST 2022

Le ven. 28 oct. 2022 à 11:51, Michel Cambron <mcambron at videotron.ca> a écrit :

> Bonjour Gilles,
> Thank-you for your reply, I would like to see the photo info (shutter
>  speed, focal length, ISO, aperture with text ( signature)) on the final picture converted to a JPEG or a PNG or a TIFF format.
> See picture file in attachment. Is it possible to do this in DigiKam?
>
> Thank you for the work you do on this amazing application.
> Regards
> Michel Cambron
> Montréal

Directly with digiKam in Image Editor, the Insert Text do not provide
this feature.

It's the same in BQM, except with the External Script plugin, where
you can call ImageMagick for ex to superimpose text information
extracted from image metadata.

This BQM tool can call a bash script and deal with image processed in batch.

https://i.imgur.com/icME0Uj.png

Best