[digiKam-users] Using right-side Filters pane to cull images

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Mon Oct 24 11:52:24 BST 2022

Very strange.  I just tried it on AppImage 7.7 running on Mint and it
doesn't work.  I set the pick filter to None, use Alt 3 to set an image
to accepted and it still displays.  If I toggle the pick filter off and
back on the image is not displayed, so it works but does not auto
update.  Just upgraded to 7.8 and that is the same.

I have not used this function previously but it does look useful, and
auto update would improve it.

Mick