[digiKam-users] Configure notifications not working?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 21:24:05 BST 2022

Hi Dmitri,

I have to admit I've never tried it. But it works here with my native digiKam
developer version and a plasma desktop. I suspect that it also only works with
a Plasma KF5 desktop, as activation is done via the system notification widget.
For a non-Kf5 desktop, we use our own notification widget. Gilles will correct
me if I'm wrong.

Maik