[digiKam-users] "The storage location of this image is currently not available" (Icloud issue)

Julia Orschulik orschulikjulia at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:16:19 GMT 2022

Hello,

I'm trying to use Digikam on two different devices (both Mac) that are linked
to the same iCloud account.

I used one device to detect and recognice faces, and made a bunch of folders
for different people.

If I now open digikam on the second device, the folders for the different individuals will appear,
and the files are there as well, but if I want to open them the message
"the storage location of this image is currently not available" will appear.

All my files on both devices should be synched. Ideally, I would like to work with Digikam on
both devices and be able to access the files.

Would be grateful for any tips.

Thank you.

Best wishes
Julia Orschulik