[digiKam-users] Finding images with multiple versions

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Tue Nov 29 09:16:37 GMT 2022

Hello,

Is there a way to find all images (across albums) which have multiple
versions?

I could not find anything in the UI.

I also tried poking in the SQLite database a bit, but as far as I can
tell the ImageHistory table is empty for such images and the
ImageRelations contents did not make sense to me (it contained 4 entries
for an image with two versions).

Thanks!
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F