[digiKam-users] Database and Albums share between two environnements

Jean-Pierre Boucher jp.boucher1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:42:12 GMT 2022

Hi all,
After installing Linux Mint on my Laptop I would like to know if I can *safely
*use the *same database and the same Albums* that I use on my Desktop under
Windows with digiKam in both environments (spicy story!)
Installing digiKam on Linux and on Windows will allow me to test the
product more widely and thus have operational functions for the
documentation (and also in English and French)
Thank you for your answer (I would not like to lose the ranking of my 20
000 images)
Best regards
Jean Pierre